"Customs Agency Continent" provides a full range of customs and logistics services
Our company today has 10 branches throughout the country and is ready to offer its clients services related to the clearance of goods, their transportation both in Russia and abroad. The focus on integrated solutions is that we provide a wide range of services in the market of foreign economic activity. The mediator between the client and the customs structure is the customs representative. This is a legal entity involved in a large complex of events:
- As a rule, in addition to customs clearance, compulsory certification of goods is often required. The customs representative "Continent" works with many certification centers, laboratories, research institutes, which allows you to arrange the necessary documents for customers in the shortest possible time and at relatively affordable prices;
- All types of cargo, including oversized, long and heavy, we carry any types of transport: sea, air, road. Transportation geography in Russia and the CIS, Europe, Scandinavia, Southeast Asia, etc.
- The company transports and delivers groupage cargoes through consolidation warehouses in Latvia, Lithuania, and Finland. Combined deliveries are also made by sea, air and road transport, so that goods can be delivered to various customs terminals;
- Cargo delivery, storage and insurance we carry out in accordance with international quality standards;
- The complex of consulting services that Continent renders to its clients allows it to minimize risks, thereby optimizing the conditions of the foreign trade agreementа;
- The Continent customs representative & nbsp; provides a range of import services. The complexity of this service implies minimal importer participation in the procedures for preparing documents, meeting cargo at the port, customs clearance, unloading goods, etc.;
- In addition, we provide a range of export services, shipping goods both throughout Russia and to countries of near and far abroad;
- The most comprehensive approach to our clients in the provision of agency services is reflected in the door-to-door service, which includes the execution of necessary documents and freight forwarding.
In addition, the company conducts regular consultations with the customer, if there are questions regarding the ordered service, the status of the shipment is also provided online. He frees the customer from all the hassles associated with customs clearance, regardless of whether the goods are imported or exported, thanks to which the participant in the foreign economic agreement saves money, time, and can confidently plan a further delivery schedule without worrying about breakdowns and contract violations.в.
The cost of a customs representative depends on many factors, but the main ones are:
- Product category and its detailed descriptionка.
- The number of positions of the goods (codes of foreign trade). The more positions, the longer the procedure.
- Frequency of supply. The more often a client uses the services of a customs representative, the cheaper his services are.
- Region of registration. No fixed price for all regions.
- Location of the customs post. Remote posts can provide services at a more reasonable cost than those that are closer.
The cost of the services of a customs broker does not include the price of the goods and its weight.
In order for the service provided by the customs representative to be performed efficiently and efficiently, the customer must submit to the contractor a package of documents relating to the cargo:
- Names of goods that are included in the cargo.
- The origin of the goods, their weight and basic parameters.
- Documents confirming the purchase of goods (when imported).
- Certificates and licenses, if required by the category of cargo.
If there are not enough documents for any reasons, they can be issued by the customs representative, this is negotiated individually.